Saturday, April 21

Living life

Well, the emotional rut continues. It seems everything is falling into place. TfL is going great, home life is great, and to top it off, a recent development meant I'll have a lot less time on my hands.

Everything is falling into place, except one thing. And you can guess what that is. Well - I'm trying dear blog, I really am. It seems anything can set my mind into that direction. From a her scent, a girl on the tube who looks a little like ehr, to seeing her mannerisms in people I watch.

It is crazy. I actually had to walk past her house this week on my way home from work. That was awkward. My stomach was all over the place, and some thoughts in my head were verging on the insane.

I do like other girls - its just I dont think Im there yet. Fuck, 8 months? Jesus I'm pathetic. Or I really still love her

2 Comments:

Blogger eM said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

24 April 2007 at 11:45  
Blogger eM said...

hopefully Apple can help you forget about her! first things first bro, get us apple t-shirts! we need to make an apple crew!

24 April 2007 at 11:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home