Friday, May 11

hhhmmm

Hey all - yes the frequency of the blogging leaves a great deal to be desired - meh.

So last weekend I was cycling from Central London (Euston) to Cambridge. (yes I know, but it seemed like agood idea at the time) And through the physical pain, the sweat and the heavy breathing.....who was I thinking about?

You fucking guessed it.

Part of the reason for the extra Part-Time role was a slight change of scenery. TfL's girls weren't hot, and the ones that were, were all married or engaged, so definately a no-go. Perhaps the staff at the new place are hot and perhaps single?

TfL experience is still second to none, and leaves me itching to get into work, I expect the same of the new role too. I really cant wait.

ugh

I can get really uncomfortable at times - it fucking sucks. The only way to describe it - is the feeling of a heavier stomach. I haven't gone a day in the last 9 months without thinking about her.

I'm going to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home