Thursday, May 31

Greetings

Wow - been a while. Been quite busy don't you know...

Training for the second job has been pretty intense - but good fun. Interesting to learn all the ins and outs of the platform. Altogether quite nice :)

Noticed a little trend - I'm speding a great deal more time with girls. This is quite odd for those that know me, cos I'm usually not one to entrust those without a cock.

What's quite scary about this trend - both the girls are only children - like Caroline. Guess ruling them out through that has ina way helped me. Either way - interesting to get a little more feminine aware - especially with my relationship track record.

um - what else. TfL has been slow today - but it's my last day tomorrow for the deptartment I'm in, so I actually expected it. Think I'll install my .Mac and get that going. Don't fear - my bloggling shall remain here!

One thing thats on my mind, is there realisation that since Caroline, I have in a way closed myself off, pushed myself away from the social scene that once ruled my life. I attribute this to the fact that I didnt get a single second to myslef whilst with Caroline, and perhaps have enjoyed my own company. So much so, that I don't miss it.

I am aware that I might be turning more geeky. Perhaps I tell a lie - in some ways I do miss it - but life is all about balance - smoething Caroline wouldn't get even if it walked up to her in £600 YSL shoes.

Thats right - not a typo. Six Hundred Pounds.

Still working on flatbuying on FTBI. I applied to the Herts. Scheme tha'd allow me to buy the Watford flat. Need to advertise on TfL notice board for a 1 bedroom vacancy in Watford - free travel, only 16mins from Euston. I think I'd get someone to move in with me. A nice couple would be amazing. Perhaps a young quiet grad.

Time will tell.

Much Love,

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home