Sunday, June 24

Still can't get her out of my mind

For Fuck Sake.

I often convince myself that I'm driven to occupy my time - so that I have less time to think about her.

This is getting obsessive, and I simply don't like it. It's scary; when I do get a moment to myself - I look back. And the only thing that goes through that fucked up head of mine is the good side of the relationship.

What made me really uncomfortable was the fact that I shed tears in public last weekend about it all.

I mean what a fucking sap I've become.

People say you only know the true meaning of something - when its gone. Except what really fucks me up, is the fact that I pushed her away.

I've gone and done something I promised myself I wouldn't do; I promised myself I wouldn't do a 'Myles'.

1 Comments:

Blogger eM said...

Myles has a funny (a uniquely strange) way of creeping up on you! :P We should all learn from his mistakes. Think the only good thing he's done in life is move to Canada! ;) hehe

emil

12 July 2007 at 17:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home